Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Now Grace is being posted. I am 22 weeks pregnant (5 1/2 months) with Grace Gillian Isaak. However, I really don't look that big in real life, I just had to take the picture with one hand.
(Images may appear bigger than in real life). Hannah is growing too. She is 21 months old. She will be 2 on February 1st. Hannah loves to talk to my belly. And Gracie loves to move when I am ready to go to sleep. Hannah points to my belly and says "baby, baby, baby" all the time now and gives kisses to Gracie.

1 comment:

Arlen & Cynthia said...

You are cuttest family ever!! And .. that's a belly... with a baby! Guys, miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys in like 8 weeks or so.
Love you all... and Hannah is such a cutie. Nina is growing so quickly... it's crazy! Its so wonderful being parents. And more and more its exciting being here, watching Jesus work.. and getting to be a part of this! ONLY 49 MORE SLEEPS LEFT!!!