Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If it seems like all I do on this blog is direct you to other blogs, you're almost right. I guess I don't give myself enough time to have an original thought. Maybe it's because I work in a callcenter and talk about the same things every day. Who knows?

Anyway, Brant Hansen has some good thoughts on "sacred vs. secular." For instance, "Your computer isn't secular. If you mop a floor at work, you're not mopping a secular floor. If you're mowing grass, you're not mowing secular grass. It's God's grass, man."

When I was at Greenville College, that was a big thing they talked about- "All truth is God's truth." It doesn't matter who it comes from, truth is truth. There are no degrees of truth, just as there are no degrees of sin (ie- homosexuality is no worse than gluttony).

Look at that, an original thought. Cool.

You can read Brant's post here. While you're there, browse through some other posts. He's posed some interesting questions, like "Was Jesus a good teacher?"

Enjoy!

No comments: