Friday, May 18, 2007

Hannah and MacGyver!

So, this morning Hannah went into our bedroom (this is where we keep all of our movies) and she picked out MacGyver to watch! She came out into the living room where I was with Grace and she goes "watch, mommy, watch?" So, my 2-year old wanted to watch MacGyver instead of her normal shows like Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer! That's my girl!!! so, we just ended the first episode on season three (the one I have seen the most) and the episode ended and she was sitting on her couch saying, "more?" So, of course I had to put more on for my little MacGyver fan :) it was quite funny because she was also so concerned whenever someone on there "cries". What a goof!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see you are raising her up right. doesn't proverbs say something like "Spare the Macgyver, spoil the child"?